- Go to the admin section of your WordPress site.
- Select the NGFB menu item.
- Select the Advanced Settings sub-menu item.
- If you would like to keep the NGFB settings in the database, check the “Preserve Settings on Uninstall” option.
- Select the Plugins menu item.
- Select the Installed Plugins sub-menu.
- Scroll down to the “NextGEN Facebook (NGFB)” plugin, and click its Deactivate link.
- Scroll down to the “NextGEN Facebook (NGFB)” plugin, and click its Delete link.
- Click on the Yes, Delete these files and data button.
Removing the plugin folder manually will not remove its settings from the database. This may be desirable if you want to upload a new plugin archive without loosing the existing settings.
- Remove the wordpress/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-facebook/ folder from your website.